The Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test is used to separate persons with normal color vision into classes of superior, average and low color discrimination and to measure the zones of color confusion of color defective people.
Online Color Challenge (here)
Some examples of its use are:
- Examination of inspectors of color goods, color graders and color matchers
- Testing for type and degree of color defectiveness
- Detection of poor color vision in sales people
- Selection of applicants for vocational training
- Design of specialized tests for color vision
- Measurement of effects of medical treatments
- Independent control on validity of other color vision tests.