- Name and distinguish the four layers of the epidermis in terms of structure and function.
- Identify the two layers of the dermis and the hypodermis and explain their functional significance.
- Describe the basic structure and function of several key epidermal derivatives.
- Contrast the three modes of exocrine secretion and give examples of cells that exhibit each type.
- Recognize some key pathological examples affecting skin and epidermal derivatives.
Human Scalp, vs hair insertion, sebaceous gland
Plantar skin, Human, v.s sweat gland
Human skin, v.s., elastin-triple
Skin Cancer, human section
Human Vater-Pacini corpuscle, section
Primate Meissner’s Corpuscle, section